Are you able to imagine that it’s been almost a 12 months because the Sydney Grace x Temptalia assortment launched? To rejoice its one-year anniversary, I assumed it could be neat to launch among the shades from the palettes as eyeshadow singles, as that’s one thing I’ve had readers ask for because the unique launch! We settled on going with 12 shades, and so I selected 4 shades from every palette based mostly on what appeared to be the most well-liked with readers and what would complement the model’s single line-up as effectively.
All the singles will likely be accessible completely, besides Umbra, which is proscribed version. The shimmer shades are $6.25 every, whereas the matte shades are $5.25 every. You need to use code TEMPTALIA15 for 15% off.
- UMBRA Deep black with matte end (Restricted Version as a Single)
- THE MIELKE WAY Medium, rosy pink base with intense, gold-to-green shift and metallic end (Everlasting)
- SIRIUS STARLIGHT Mild, silvery taupe with twinkling, metallic end (Everlasting)
- PARALLAX (LIGHT) Pale lavender-taupe with matte end (Everlasting)
On the Horizon
- HEART-DOG Golden pewter with high-shine, metallic end (Everlasting)
- EARTHBOUND Sage inexperienced base with hotter, gold pearl and high-shine, metallic end (Everlasting)
- MAGELLAN’S LIGHT Rosy copper base with flecks of inexperienced and gold sparkle (Everlasting)
- OCTOBER ODYSSEY (LIGHT) Medium-dark rosy pink with matte end (Everlasting)
- GLOSSOVER Glowing, light-medium blue with cool undertones and delicate, pearly shift (Everlasting)
- PHOSPHENES Medium-dark, rosy taupe with intense, metallic sheen (Everlasting)
- EXQUISITE OPULENCE Intense, molten gold with metallic end (Everlasting)
- JEALOUSY’S DESCENT Deep emerald inexperienced with metallic end (Everlasting)