At present’s my birthday, and ya know, it kinda snuck up on me this time round. I’ve been busy with work and end-of-the-school-year stuff for Connor, and between these issues and the tenting journey final weekend, I haven’t had a lot time to actually give it some thought. *shrugs*
Anywho, yearly I purchase a birthday reward for myself. I haven’t executed it but, so someday right now I’ll decide up one thing tangible (I may use summer season garments). Additionally, whereas I used to be showering this morning after understanding, it hit me that I may additionally give myself a non-tangible reward, too — just like the reward of letting issues go.
GIRL, THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I NEED TO LET GO. I’ve held onto too lots of them for too lengthy. I feel it might be reward to provide myself for this subsequent journey across the solar.
I might like to let go of…
- Being too arduous on myself.
- All the troubles/anxiousness/monsters usually.
- Making an attempt to determine issues out alone. It’s OK to get assist!
- The thought of a decent tribe of mothers, such as you see within the films.
- The muddle in my life.
- Getting in my very own means.
- Making an attempt to vary myself. I’m a delicate soul. It’s OK to be this fashion.
- My grey hair. In all probability gonna dye it quickly.
- All of the sneakers that I by no means put on (LOL!), so I could make room for extra sneakers that I’ll really put on.
- The thought that MBB must be a sure means with a view to be “good.” I’m altering, and MBB can change with me.
- Portray my very own toenails. I actually hate doing it. The time has come to outsource. Cease denying it already, LOL!
Anyway, thanks for being right here right now. I’m off to go get myself a slice of cake from my favourite bakery on the town, Creekside, after which I’m getting a pedicure.
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,