ColourPop Burn Card Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is an intense, deep fuchsia pink with sturdy, cool undertones and a matte end that tended to look extra semi-matte as soon as buffed into the pores and skin.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Viseart Rose #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% related).
- ColourPop Too Sizzling (LE, $8.00) is hotter, glossier (90% related).
- Wayne Goss Surprising (PiP, ) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- NARS Coeur Battant (P, $30.00) is lighter (90% related).
- ColourPop Combating Crime (LE, $12.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- LORAC Vivid (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (80% related).
- ColourPop Do not Depart (P, $5.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
- MAC Saucy Miss (P, $16.00) is lighter, cooler (80% related).
- Make Up For Ever B216 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- MAC Shiny Pink (P, $16.00) is lighter, hotter (80% related).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “could be layered to your required depth.” It’s a frivolously to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable colour payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush could be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the formulation would mix, however any pure oils or slip precipitated the blush to go on inconsistently and was tough to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer , boron nitride, magnesium myristate, polydiethylsiloxane, artificial fluorphlogopite, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone. ma y include: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 7701), crimson 28 lake (ci 45410), crimson 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.