You may’t go flawed with a duo fibre artificial brush when making use of powder blush or bronzer. Any such brush lays down a sheer layer of product, so matter how rushed you’re feeling, you’ll all the time apply simply sufficient colour — however not an excessive amount of! When I’ve a really slim window of time to use make-up, it’s the comb I attain for after I do my cheeks.
I used it in the present day for a 10-minute make-up look that I did earlier than a video work name. I layered Laura Mercier Ginger Blush and MAC Give Me Solar MSF Powder for a sheer, heat flush on my cheeks.
You would possibly hear this blush referred to generally as “skunk brush.” Plenty of manufacturers make them; I’ve one by MAC (the 188) which I’ve used and liked for ages. It’s within the pic above! What I like about it’s that width of the comb head. It’s on the smaller aspect, so it’s simpler to regulate precisely the place the colour goes.
Make-up worn on this look
Right here’s every thing I’m sporting within the 10-minute look above, within the order wherein I utilized the merchandise.
- MAC Omega Eyeshadow – In my brows.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Wheat – Dotted throughout and blended with fingers.
- Ilia Nightfall Gel Liner – Waterlines and lash roots.
- Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid in Sand – Beneath my eyes and spherical my mouth.
- MAC Medium Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Golden – I utilized the sheerest layer to my below eyes, cheek, between my brows and round my mouth
- Ilia Cool Nude Eyeshadow Palette – Simply the taupe shade, Infinity, utilized with a finger and blended out with a tapered brush.
- Ilia Fullest Volumizing Mascara – Higher lashes, however to be sincere I’ll be ditching this quickly. It’s thick and laborious to regulate.
- Lilah B Lip Oil in Be Exceptional – Lips, utilized with the wand after which blended in with a finger.
- Laura Mercier Ginger Blush – Did this primary for a lightweight flush of colour.
- MAC Give Me Solar Mineralize Skinifinish – Layer this on for immediate heat. Additionally works fab as a crease colour!
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,