Haus Labs Fireplace Opal Bio-Radiant Highlighter ($40.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a vivid, medium-dark pink base with average, heat undertones and contrasting, peachy-gold shimmer all through that gave it a metallic end.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Sol Physique Wildflower Honey (LE, $12.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- Soften Cosmetics Genesis (P, $39.00) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Smith and Cult Common Peach (P, $24.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Natasha Denona Vibrant Coral & Golden (PiP, $38.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Soften Cosmetics Buzz (PiP, ) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Milani Luminous (DC, ) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Drop of a Hat (LE, $8.00) is darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- JD Glow Serenity (P, $16.50) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- Tarte Extraordinary (LE, $29.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- NABLA Cosmetics Elixir (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
$40.00/0.42 oz. – $95.24 Per Ounce
The components is meant to use “seamlessly” with “radiant, subsequent gen glow” that lasts for “as much as 12 hours.” It featured a gel-powder hybrid components, so the texture of the powder was on the firmer aspect, nevertheless it wasn’t stiff. There was no powderiness, and I had no points selecting up product with extra feathery, less-dense fan brushes or extra conventional tapered highlighting brushes.
The shades have been sometimes semi-opaque to opaque in protection and simply utilized with a lighter hand. The powder sat properly on naked pores and skin in addition to on high of basis, and it had a “melted” look that helped the powder sit seamlessly. They wore 9 to 10 hours on me, so not fairly the 12-hours claimed however longer-wearing than common.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Bio-Radiant Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Squalane, Actinidia Polygama Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gellen Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water, Eau), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). **Fermented
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.