Pat McGrath Golden Moonlight Divine Glow Highlighter ($48.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium, golden peach with sturdy, heat undertones and effective pink and gold pearl all through that gave it a shiny, metallic end on pores and skin.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Pat McGrath Golden Nectar (P, $48.00) is hotter (90% comparable).
- City Decay Highlight (LE, $26.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Pat McGrath Lunar Nude (LE, $60.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Fairly Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Bought Glow (LE, $10.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
These are prone to be very comparable shades primarily based on our duping algorithm.
$48.00/0.17 oz. – $282.35 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have an “ultra-reflective end” and “silken really feel” to provide a “excessive depth glow.” The feel felt extra emollient, nearly moist to the contact, although it was distinctively a powder-based system in observe.
It had largely opaque, buildable shade protection with a really skinny, light-weight texture that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out with ease. The end was “excessive depth” however did not emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. It wore effectively for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.