One of many best methods to maintain your weight loss plan recent and fascinating is to vary it with the seasons. In the event you’re unsure the place to begin with this, my e-book Eat Stunning is a superb place to get inspiration. I’ve divided it up by the 4 seasons, with loads of components to replenish on (with their skin-friendly properties) plus loads of scrumptious recipes that I’ve been making in my kitchen for years. This BBQ season, fish is all the time on my menu, not simply as a substitute for the standard meat sausages and burgers however because the star of the present! Serve this tasty spicy fish recipe with loads of lime, which is wealthy in skin-boosting vitamin C and has metabolism-boosting properties plus antibiotic properties to assist hold zits at bay as effectively. Different skin-friendly components embody cucumber and parsley, and the recipe works with all varieties of fish, though I like to recommend sea bass or purple snapper.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
My Summer season Spicy Fish Recipe
265 energy per serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- Rating the pores and skin of the fish diagonally a couple of instances with a pointy knife and rub sea salt into the pores and skin.
- Mix the chilli, honey, garlic, shallot, coriander and lime juice in a small bowl and rub this combination over the fish, in and out.
- Place the fish in the course of a big piece of foil. Fold the foil over the fish as if wrapping a gift, scrunching up the open edges at both finish to create a boat-shaped parcel.
- Place the foil-wrapped fish on a baking tray and prepare dinner within the oven for 20 minutes or till tender.
- In the meantime, mix the rocket, cucumber and lemon juice in a bowl.
- To serve, fillet the highest layer of cooked fish and switch to a plate, then rigorously draw back the fish bone and head earlier than transferring the remainder of the filleted fish to the second plate. Serve with the salad.
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.