Evaluate, Worth and Purchase On-line Moha Foot And Nail Cream
At this level I’d begin sounding like a damaged document however I can’t cease saying it..I like winters! The climate is cozy, you get all of your favorite festivals round this time, your private home appears to be like fairly and every little thing feels so a lot better. Whereas I like every little thing about Winter, there’s this teeny tiny downside of pores and skin points you get with the slight chill within the air. Properly..not so teeny tiny nevertheless it’s fairly manageable with the correct skincare routine. And who’re we, if not skincare consultants! So I’m right here to debate dry palms and ft issues and how one can deal with it with just a bit consideration. I’m speaking about this new model I’ve been making an attempt out for the previous couple of months and loving the good outcomes – Moha. And Moha Natural foot Cream and Nail Care Cream has been such an enormous assist.
Moha Foot Care Cream:
A natural answer for lovely ft. Moha: Natural Foot Care cream softens, soothes and protects foot pores and skin from getting broken, from cracked heels and dry ft. It deeply nourishes, moisturizes and repairs pores and skin in simply 5-days.
- Foot care cream enriched with aloe vera, papaya and peppermint
- Specifically formulated to present you smoother softer ft from 1st utilization
- Pure substances current supplies intense hydration and safety
- Unisex product, can be utilized by each, women and men
Moha Nail Care Cream:
- Uncover shiny, nourished and robust nails with moha: Nail Care Cream, powered with the goodness of Flaxseed oil and Almond oil
- Almond oil, wealthy in Vitamin A & E softens and nourishes the cuticles, selling nail well being and nourishment to dry palms.
- Flaxseed oil, filled with important vitamins like protein, iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium helps nourish & strengthen dry or brittle nails, thus stopping them from cracking. And likewise promotes wholesome nail progress.
- Creamy, Paraben-Free, Phthalate Free & Cruelty Free components, excellent for manicure wanting nails and palms.
- Heals nail’s well being from the damages attributable to detergent, shade and so on. chemical substances
- Promotes wholesome power and progress
Moha foot cream is available in a tube packaging with a flip-top cap. It’s pale yellow in color with a thick creamy consistency which is anticipated out of foot lotions. The scent is precisely what it says on the packaging, a mixture of minty and herbs. The scent could be a private factor however in case you have a factor for robust natural scents then you’ll prefer it.
How I take advantage of Moha Foot Care Cream is I apply a thick layer on my ft and therapeutic massage, until absorbed. Then I put on my socks and go to mattress. I repeat it every day as my night time routine. Inside 2-3 days your ft will began feeling delicate and good. The peeling of pores and skin which I all the time get round this time of the 12 months was handled! It really works wonders on your ft and treats even cracked and dry heels.
Coming to Moha Nail Care Cream, the packaging caught my consideration first. The labels and colouring appears to be like like a cute portray, full factors on that. The cream has a white color with a thick creamy consistency. You solely want a pea sized quantity so it lasts lengthy too. My nails are brittle and I usually get sharp and dry cuticles. I began utilizing this twice a day and it has helped rather a lot with therapeutic the dryness.
I take advantage of it as a hand cream too as a result of let’s be sincere, who has time to maintain tabs on completely different merchandise. It makes my hand very delicate the subsequent minute of utility. For those who get offended, dry and sore cuticles then you’ll like this cream quite a bit.
Total the duo has made my life quite a bit simpler. I don’t must take care of pesky dry palms and ft now.
The place to Purchase it On-line in India: www.moha.co.in and all e-comm portals like Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Smytten and so on.
Worth in India:
Foot Cream: Rs.140 for 50gm, Rs.250 for 100gm Right here
Nail Cream: Rs.200 for 100gm Right here