Vieve Malbec Sundown Blush ($32.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a darker, reddish-plum with heat undertones and a semi-matte end. It had medium shade protection in a single layer, which was buildable to full protection with two to 3 layers.
It had a thinner, considerably drier consistency that wasn’t as finely-milled as the common blush (as of late, not less than!), and because of this, it wasn’t as blendable or as spreadable over my pores and skin except it was actually matte (e.g. set absolutely with translucent powder) because it simply wished to stay the place it initially was utilized. I needed to closely buff it out to the purpose the place it might have disturbed any basis beneath it. This shade lasted for seven and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Patrick Ta Oh She’s Completely different (Powder) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- Clinique Black Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, extra muted, cooler (90% comparable).
- Deadly Cosmetics Echinopsis (P, $14.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Uncommon Magnificence Imagine (P, $20.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Too Confronted Peach Berry (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Make-up by Mario Wildberry (P, $24.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Uncommon Magnificence Encourage (P, $20.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Unique (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Dior Poison Matte (962) (P, $46.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Icing on High (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (85% comparable).
$32.00/0.18 oz. – $177.78 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “excessive color repay” however be “simple to construct and mix.” The pigmentation was semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and I would argue that they had been pigmented sufficient the place it wasn’t “simple” to construct up as the colour tended to sit down the place initially utilized and wasn’t as readily unfold out and subtle as high tier blush formulation are.
The end was extra satin to semi-matte, so not overtly shimmery (besides one shade, on the time of evaluation), however not a real matte end both. The consistency was pretty gentle, barely drier and thinner, with gentle to average powderiness within the pan. It was an honest blush formulation however not essentially the most blendable and was most forgiving utilized over a matte base (whether or not set with powder, drier pores and skin, and so forth.). The thinner/drier really feel made it extra susceptible to emphasizing pores and skin texture (like all flakiness).
Most shades lasted seven to eight hours on me earlier than exhibiting indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Vieve Sundown Blush swatches.
TALC, MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, CALCIUM ALUMINIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.